POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What can I do with THAT ?? : Re: What can I do with THAT ?? Server Time
15 Aug 2024 08:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What can I do with THAT ??
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 15 Jul 2002 08:42:23
Message: <3d32c32f$1@news.povray.org>
"gemelli david" <d.g### [at] xlstudiocom> wrote in message
news:3D3### [at] xlstudiocom...
> thanks for any idea/comment....

    Unless you put counter-rotating blades or something on it, you can watch
the legs spin around clockwise about half the speed of the blades...

    Once you fix that, it could be a delivery system:

    Reforesting
    Troop deployment
    Ski Lift

    It would have to be something that requires pin point accuracy and three
legs to form a firm base when landing on uneven surfaces, with a cargo that
can be delivered from the center.

    Are the legs adjustable?

    I really like it.