POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cylinder lights and photons, Bug? (0/1) : Re: Cylinder lights and photons, Bug? (0/1) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 08:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cylinder lights and photons, Bug? (0/1)
From: hughes b
Date: 14 Jul 2002 07:23:42
Message: <3d315f3e@news.povray.org>
Hi Bruce, yes, something weird has happened I think. I wasn't getting too
involved at all with the beta testing during the last stages but I do see
that now Scenes\Advanced\optics.pov has changed. I had used the cylinder
spotlight in that scene file to keep a check on photons in media and now it
only renders half the beams it used to do. Try it and you'll see what I
mean. Sorry, but I haven't a clue what is going on.