POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Loneliness WIP (85kbu) : Re: Loneliness WIP (85kbu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 08:26:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loneliness WIP (85kbu)
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 13 Jul 2002 16:30:16
Message: <3d308dd8@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:
> An early WIP of my IRTC entry. Trees and grass are created with Giles Tran's
> makegrass
> and maketree. The flowers are from plantstudio 2, which for those who don't
> know is now freeware.
>
> I might add person kneeling in front of the stone. I'll see how the mood of
> the scene develops

It's so DARK, even in the parts where the sunlight hits things.. unless
this takes place during an eclipse or you're trying to make it look
strange, I'd make the sun a lot brighter. Try doubling it for a start...

Also, I don't see any radiosity artifacts, so I'm guessing you're using
ambient.. if you have a fairly beefy computer, you might try it with
radiosity.

-Xplo