POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [std inc] array manipulation macros : Re: [std inc] array manipulation macros Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [std inc] array manipulation macros
From: Rune
Date: 12 Jul 2002 11:10:49
Message: <3d2ef179@news.povray.org>
"Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba" wrote:
> > macros for arrays.inc. Here they are.
>
> I wonder why my effort was wasted?

I'm sorry, there are many things that didn't make it to the
distribution.

If I recall correctly, there was several things about the usage of the
macros that I found odd and confusing, but unfortunately I didn't have
time to discuss it with you. The spline macros that I had been working
on myself also weren't included.

Fortunately none of our efforts are wasted, because we can still release
our macros by regular means through the newsgroups or websites etc.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated July 12)