POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Visual C : Re: Visual C Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:26:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Visual C
From: Fox Neilson
Date: 11 Jul 2002 17:13:07
Message: <3d2df4e3$1@news.povray.org>
No no I'm sorry I wasn't clear.  I just want to use Visual C as the text
editor for doing povray renderings.  I don't want to actually write any
C/C++ code for this.  I just want to be able to open my .pov files with the
Visual C text editor, and to be able to use a command line to actually
perform the render so that I don't have to open the povray gui to do it.
Does that make more sense?

Fox

"Slime" <slm### [at] slimelandcom> wrote in message
> I'm not sure if that's possible.
>
> If you're saying that you want to program POV-Ray SDL in your C++
> environment, that's entirely possible, but to render it you'll need to use
> POV-Ray separately.
>
> If you're saying, though, that you want to write C++ to generate POV-Ray
SDL