POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Lake" WIP (129 KB) : "Lake" WIP (129 KB) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 08:27:14 EDT (-0400)
  "Lake" WIP (129 KB)
From: Niytaan
Date: 10 Jul 2002 21:18:20
Message: <3d2cdcdc@news.povray.org>
I started this today. I wanted to do a two things:

1) I wanted to try using Julia Fractals. Very interesting little things
these are.

2) I wanted to try to add media to a scene(have been too intimidated by
previous failures until now).

I tried the media, but it didn't work out well, so I'll give it another try
tomorrow. Actually, media is used here, but it's hardly noticeable.

I have fixed the blue light on the furthest rock. Now they are all lit the
same(no blue light).

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lake01.png' (130 KB)