POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Longing WIP (26kb) : Longing WIP (26kb) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 08:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Longing WIP (26kb)
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 10 Jul 2002 16:58:52
Message: <3d2ca00c@news.povray.org>
Hi

I've been doing a little bit more to my Longing picture and decided to do a
little closeup render of a part of it. Not really much more to say than
that, apart from this render took 4h 38m and used a peak memory of 90Mb.
Slight curves post-process in Paint Shop Pro.

I know that there isn't much detail yet but I just wanted to try out some
rad settings. The floor needs to be changed to stone and I need a window
sill with maybe some flowers or something. The fog needs to be a bit thinner
too.

Comments, criticisms and general motivational nudges are more than welcome

Kev

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Image1.jpg' (20 KB)