POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : it has been a while (2 images 115k total) : Re: it has been a while (2 images 115k total) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 08:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: it has been a while (2 images 115k total)
From: Paul Jones
Date: 9 Jul 2002 11:56:46
Message: <3d2b07be$1@news.povray.org>
(sorry for mailing this to you patrick! :-)

Thanks for asking!

I model and render the scene as normal. Then make all the objects white and
100% transparent with high ambient and diffuse finishes (3-4 ish). Remove
any floor and sky and set a white background. When rendered, the image
should be completely white. Then I add a post-process filter, "find_edges"
to the global_settings block and render. Then tweak as necessary. :-)

If I get a chance, I will post the code.

-paul