POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : VIM syntax highlighting and .inc files : Re: VIM syntax highlighting and .inc files Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: VIM syntax highlighting and .inc files
From: Florian Pesth
Date: 9 Jul 2002 10:55:19
Message: <3d2af957$1@news.povray.org>
Oh I missed that thread! I have asked a similar question in reply to a
thread in povray.programming, but got no answer. BTW is it possible with
emacs to export the syntax highlighting into an HTML file? IMO this is the
main argument vor using vim instead of emacs. (I have also Windows versions
of both editors installed. Works well! So this is not a "unix" specific
topic.)
Regards,
Florian