POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : it has been a while (2 images 115k total) : it has been a while (2 images 115k total) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 08:26:17 EDT (-0400)
  it has been a while (2 images 115k total)
From: Paul Daniel Jones
Date: 9 Jul 2002 06:43:04
Message: <3d2abe38@news.povray.org>
Hi.

I have not been able to touch POV for quite some time now, I am close to
finishing up my doctorate so life is busy :-) Any way, my wife is the
undergraduate chemistry staff assistant at the university where I am
studying and she had a prblem. One of the lab courses uses a custom lab
manual which has a lot of hand-drawn illustrations. She asked me if I could
redo some of them. Of course I said yes! The first image was the original,
the second was what I came up with using MegaPOV 0.6 (my beta expired and I
am on a slooooow modem :-(
Comments?

-paul

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'original.jpg' (59 KB) Download '96 well trayPP.jpg' (57 KB)

Preview of image 'original.jpg'
original.jpg

Preview of image '96 well trayPP.jpg'
96 well trayPP.jpg