POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Loneliness WIP (56k, 1280x900) : Re: Loneliness WIP (56k, 1280x900) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 08:25:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loneliness WIP (56k, 1280x900)
From: Tek
Date: 6 Jul 2002 18:53:42
Message: <3d2774f6@news.povray.org>
> I'd say leave it just the way it is, no need for a character to be
> added.  Nice work.

:) thanks. The only reason I think I should try to develop it is because:

"The July-August 2002 stills round deadline is in 56 days, 8 hours, 12 minutes,
and 7 seconds"

So I have 8 weeks to play with it before entering! Though after your comments
I'm going to keep this image, and develop a new one based on this (rather than
just throwing this one away as a WIP).

Cheers
--
Tek