POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 1.5K of apples for Txemi (44KB) : Re: 1.5K of apples, WIP2 (60KB) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 1.5K of apples, WIP2 (60KB)
From: Sir Charles W  Shults III
Date: 5 Jul 2002 14:42:55
Message: <3d25e8af$1@news.povray.org>
This is a fantastic image- the only thing that stood out to me right away
(and is easily corrected) is that your scale weights should be rotated at random
angles on the Y axis, because I saw immediately that they have the same
verdigris pattern on them.  This would cover that very minor flaw.
    Otherwise, I would be crying "photo!"

Cheers!

Chip Shults
My robotics, space and CGI web page - http://home.cfl.rr.com/aichip