POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 1.5K of apples for Txemi (44KB) : RE: 1.5K of apples for Txemi (44KB) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  RE: 1.5K of apples for Txemi (44KB)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 4 Jul 2002 14:24:26
Message: <3d2492da@news.povray.org>

noticias 3d244ff5@news.povray.org...
> Thanks to Txemi for the inspiration provided (perhaps not intentional..
:).

Actually not intentional, but that's the way inspiration works (and how...
wow!!!! ;-)
Jaime, it's a fantastic image (me estoy quedando sin adjetivos... ).
I would like to see thru' a little hole the faces of those "3DMax, Maya,
Brazil... users" asking themselves how this can be done with this "free,

facet anywhere?" (it's better they don't know the .pov file size).

Anyway, thank you for the prize (a masterpiece only for answering a question
;-)

P.S.: When we will see your art in the IRTC ?; at least I'm hoping you enter
each time a round ends.
Thanks again.
Bye

Txemi Jendrix