POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bauhaus chess WIP : Re: Bauhaus chess WIP Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:22:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bauhaus chess WIP
From: Steven Pigeon
Date: 2 Jul 2002 13:19:09
Message: <3d21e08d$1@news.povray.org>
"Stefan Persson" <azy### [at] teliacom> wrote in message

Nice chess set!

Maybe we should collect an archive of good chess sets in pov :)
I've got a model for a Mann Ray chess set (I posted that some
time ago... 2-4 months or something)...

The comments I have concern only texture: too shiny. Make it
rough, scratch'd, bumpy... something. This looks too clean.

and... what is the round thing? Clock button? Smoke-absorbing
ashtray?

Best,

    S.