POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : void pointer array problem : Re: void pointer array problem Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:33:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: void pointer array problem
From: cadman
Date: 2 Jul 2002 07:56:03
Message: <3d2194d3$1@news.povray.org>
Therein lies the problem.  I guess I forgot that part of the code:  location
is of type (void *).  I want location (and all elements of the array) to be
able to hold anything (pointer to a texture, an object, a vector,...).  MFC,
of course, has untyped pointer collection classes, but I'm hoping for a
certain degree of portability here...