POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : having trouble with a filtered transparency... : Re: having trouble with a filtered transparency... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 22:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: having trouble with a filtered transparency...
From: Tony
Date: 30 Jun 2002 17:59:41
Message: <3d1f7f4d@news.povray.org>
Ah well - I've re-arranged the scene to show lots of detail in the
background, and this seems to have helped - the problem is still there, but
subtler now, and one would have to look pretty closely to notice any
difference.

I'll keep the PNG file format in mind though...thanks again for your help.

Cheers

Tony