POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Rose's Grail (grial.jpg 51.41 Kb) : RE: WIP Rose's Grail (grial.jpg 51.41 Kb) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:25:58 EDT (-0400)
  RE: WIP Rose's Grail (grial.jpg 51.41 Kb)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 29 Jun 2002 15:58:57
Message: <3d1e1181@news.povray.org>

3D1### [at] bellsouthnet...
> That's a nice glass

Well, it's not really glass...
After making some test, I found that if I use an ior value of 1.5 the
photons don't appear.
For this render I used an ior value of 1.15, so it's something like gas
rather than glass (sp?).

>but I think you filled it a little too much.  One
> little bump, and you spill some of the contents.

But if it was less filled you wouldn't see the rose petals form, that is one
of the things I like
in this image. ;-)

Thank you for your comments.
Bye