POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Longing? (52kb bu) : Re: Longing? (52kb bu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Longing? (52kb bu)
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 29 Jun 2002 06:52:47
Message: <3d1d917f@news.povray.org>
Current staet have a depth of 0.25, and a height of 0.12, which is the same
as the reception at our town hall which the room design is sort of based on,
and no they aren't very practical, especially when carrying IT equipment
about all the time. But I'll consider changing it, although in the current
state of code I think it would be very difficulty, especially the CSG curves
where the slope of the banister changes.

Kev