POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : colored light through windows : colored light through windows Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:23:31 EDT (-0400)
  colored light through windows
From: Apache
Date: 28 Jun 2002 20:14:26
Message: <3d1cfbe2@news.povray.org>
Something I did at May 21st, 2000. I remember it took two or three days on
my laptop to render the original 1280x1024 version
(http://geitenkaas.dns2go.com/experiments/inside_1280x1024.jpg). I never
finished it and at that time I couldn't find out how to get rid of the thin,
black lines at the tops of the windows. Just posting this for fun because I
like this thing. The source of this thing is floating somewhere in Amsterdam
I'm afraid.
If I ever get the time I want to redo this small project, this time with
media to get more realistic lighting.

--
Apache
POV-Ray Cloth experiments: http://geitenkaas.dns2go.com/experiments/