POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Table : Re: The Table Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Table
From: Slime
Date: 27 Jun 2002 19:05:37
Message: <3d1b9a41$1@news.povray.org>
That's nice. The wood texture is good, but I think you should make the
grooves about half the size, I think they're too big.

As for the book, yes, make it shineyer (if that's supposed to be a plastic
cover), and perhaps add some color? It looks like "rgb 1" to me which just
automatically implies unrealism =)

Radiosity will need better parameters eventually. Is the table supposed to
look like it's half an inch above the ground?

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]