POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another julia fractal : Another julia fractal Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Another julia fractal
From: Slime
Date: 27 Jun 2002 19:00:53
Message: <3d1b9925@news.povray.org>
Somehow my clock got sent forward to October, so Outlook Newsreader deleted
all the messages thinking they were old, so I'm unable to give credit to the
person who posted a julia fractal a few days ago. This was inspired by it.
It's not as good, in my opinion, if I remember the original right.

Photons and radiosity were used. The radiosity hardly made a difference,
annoyingly. You can see that the max_trace_level of 50 was reached here and
there. There's also a stray photon right in the center of the image, which
I'll probably delete with photoshop.

Render started on monday night and finished this morning (thursday) =)

So I probably won't be redoing it, but comments and suggestions are still
welcome!

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message