POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : final mushman : Re: final mushman Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:22:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: final mushman
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 27 Jun 2002 11:23:06
Message: <3d1b2dda$1@news.povray.org>
"John & Amy Robinson" <joh### [at] ameritechnet> wrote in message
> i guess this is the last render.

    I probably should have mentioned this before, but I tried standing like
that and it was extremely un-natural. I found myself putting the forward
foot down flat and raising the rear foot. The only way I could stand like
that for any time, even a short time, was to move the hand on the table much
closer to the front. But then I found myself leaning on the hand.