POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Memories of lunch : Re: Memories of lunch Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Memories of lunch
From: C J  - POV User
Date: 26 Jun 2002 19:35:09
Message: <3d1a4fad@news.povray.org>
> hope, my date does not invite me to Polena's Italian Cafe...

Tell your date you don't like Italian ;^)

> it would look more realistic if you make the wall solid.

I have given a lot of thought to completing the wall, but I wanted a more
surreal feel to the image. Like a fragment memory, its just not complete.

>  i could imagine a dark hollow with stars and dark clouds would darken the
scene a bit.

I was thinking of this too, maybe with a street light shinying on the
table...

> the roots should not have reflection.

They are not truly roots. They are intended as tentacles and wanted them to
appear slimy, but not plastic. Do you think it is to subtle?

> it is a nice summerday-scare. go on.

Thanks! Any counter-points?

--
C.J. - POV User