POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sacrifice (jpg 87.9kbbu) : Sacrifice (jpg 87.9kbbu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  Sacrifice (jpg 87.9kbbu)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 25 Jun 2002 14:04:24
Message: <3d18b0a8@news.povray.org>
Hello!

This began as my recent attempt to enliven one of the game-worlds I'm
playing in. I failed, as the culture I'm playing is not up on human
sacrifices, but I couldn't resist to add the woman as the scene evolved.
I'll have to see what I can sacrifice instead.

Credits go to Gilles Tran, I would have been lost without his grass, which I
modified to cover the hill.
The scene rendered in about 8 Minutes on an Athlon XP 1800+.

As always, I'm glad to hear your opinions and suggestions!

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Opfer.jpg' (88 KB)