POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : It's been a while (50kbu) : Re: It's been a while (50kbu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:14:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's been a while (50kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 24 Jun 2002 16:49:58
Message: <3d1785f6@news.povray.org>
"Hugo" <hua### [at] post3teledk> wrote in message
> It looks very good; very impressing work even though I don't know your
> sources, I'm sure the armour has taken a rather big effort to create.

Imagination, ADnD, fantasy books. The first set took about a month
to get right, the second about 2 weeks

> I have the evaluation edition of Rhino myself but I'm unable to do
anything
> complex with the program. The interface doesn't seem to work in a simple
> way, and I much prefer simple tools to express my art. (I'm not saying POV
> is simple, but the surface ... feels like home to me, because it's about
> programming.)

If you're interested in learning it there are a lot of rhino tutorials on
the renderosity
site (www.renderosity.com) That's mostly how I learnt Rhino

> When you say "poseable" I don't know what it means.. Is Rhino able to
> animate character - shapes?

As Peter noted, the posing is done in Poser (version 4)

Gail
* gai### [at] mwebcoza                *   Chaos, disorder and panic      *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   My job here is done.           *
* This is how the world ends. Swallowed in fire, but not in darkness    *