POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : quiz: name of cubic game [66kb] : quiz: name of cubic game [66kb] Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  quiz: name of cubic game [66kb]
From: marabou
Date: 24 Jun 2002 15:35:07
Message: <3d17745e@news.povray.org>
hello,

original i wanted to wait until v3.5final is out. but then i found a game
with cubes which fascinated me two weeks. then i found the solution and now
i want to make a website about it. for illustrations, jep, i put out my
dusty povray v3.1 and made this.
question to all:
what is the name of that game and what is its aim?
suggestions for a better scene are welcome.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cubesmirbig.jpg' (67 KB)

Preview of image 'cubesmirbig.jpg'