POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : It's been a while (50kbu) : Re: It's been a while (50kbu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:20:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's been a while (50kbu)
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 23 Jun 2002 19:13:21
Message: <3d165611@news.povray.org>
> When you say "poseable" I don't know what it means.. Is Rhino able to
> animate character - shapes?

"modelling armour for the poser chars in Rhino"

He uses Rhino to model armour for the Poser characters. In case you don't
know Poser is a program to pose (whee) and animate characters. Great program
btw, too bad I only have v3 which you can't add clothes (armour) to.
I had to read it twice to understand it too ;)

-Peter