POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : It's been a while (50kbu) : Re: It's been a while (50kbu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's been a while (50kbu)
From: Hugo
Date: 23 Jun 2002 17:26:23
Message: <3d163cff@news.povray.org>
It looks very good; very impressing work even though I don't know your
sources, I'm sure the armour has taken a rather big effort to create.

I have the evaluation edition of Rhino myself but I'm unable to do anything
complex with the program. The interface doesn't seem to work in a simple
way, and I much prefer simple tools to express my art. (I'm not saying POV
is simple, but the surface ... feels like home to me, because it's about
programming.)

When you say "poseable" I don't know what it means.. Is Rhino able to
animate character - shapes?

Regards,
Hugo