POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : double_illumination + radiosity (37.2kb jpg) : Re: different lighting (37.6kb jpg) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:26:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: different lighting (37.6kb jpg)
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 22 Jun 2002 10:51:20
Message: <3d148ee8@news.povray.org>
> I think I can render one next time I go on a hike
That'd be very much appreciated!
>  (when I'm home, the only things to do are done through the computer).
I know how that is ;) I just finished two more than a day long renders..
Pretty scary when you start thinking of how much time you spend in front of
the computer.. And how hard it is to do something else when you're at home
:)
> I will! Someday I'll even finish a scene!
I think the pictures you posted qualify for 'scene', more than 'test'. Looks
more finished than my few finished scenes ;)

-Peter