POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV keyring, any photons input? [~34K jpg] : Re: POV keyring, any photons input? [~34K jpg] Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV keyring, any photons input? [~34K jpg]
From: Rune
Date: 18 Jun 2002 08:49:24
Message: <3d0f2c54@news.povray.org>
Hehe, looks very familiar. :)

I've attached a render I made of the keyring on November 24 2001. Note
that this was *before* the actual physical keyring had been produced.
Chris Cason needed a visualization of it.

By the way, if I remember correctly, the front design was made by
Tony[B], and the back design was made first as a draft by Fabien Mosen
and then refined by me.

A version of the attached image modified by Chris Cason is the one
displayed on povray.org.

Sorry, no advise on photons...

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated May 20)