POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : macro issue : Re: macro issue Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: macro issue
From: Scott Wasson
Date: 17 Jun 2002 10:18:24
Message: <3d0defb0@news.povray.org>
OK, I found the true culprit.  I'm using Chris Colefax's explode macros to
blow up a multi-textured object.  So I also have:

#declare particle_texture = fooTexture();
#include "Explode.inc"

If I comment out the #declare, or don't put #-something inside the 2nd
layer, it works fine.  I still don't see any syntax ambiguities.  Any clue?

-Scott