POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : the umpteenth time: removed features :( : Re: the umpteenth time: removed features :( Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:28:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: the umpteenth time: removed features :(
From: Rune
Date: 16 Jun 2002 19:53:21
Message: <3d0d24f1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> But at least they are consistent, logical
> and mathematically correct.

This was not the issue in question. You was talking about the simplicity
of the macro. The issue of the mathematical correctness has already been
discussed, where Karl pointed out that it would be useful nonetheless.
That was the point where you swithed the subject to the issue of the
simplicity, which I responded to in my last post. Now you switched the
subject back again, and we could go on like this forever.

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated May 20)
POV-Ray Users: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayusers/
POV-Ray Ring:  http://webring.povray.co.uk