POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Black Seas Barracuda at sunset [131 kbbu] : Re: Black Seas Barracuda at sunset [131 kbbu] Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Black Seas Barracuda at sunset [131 kbbu]
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 16 Jun 2002 04:10:44
Message: <3d0c4804@news.povray.org>

3D0### [at] faricynet...
> I tried Jaime clouds, but they're hard to work into a sunset.  Normally
> they use a full ambient finish...
You can tweak Jaime clouds textures: since you use rad, put ambient 0, use
double illuminate, delete no_shadow.
But as Jaime's clouds are traced on horizontal planes, it is'nt the more
apropriated way for a sunset.
Media clouds are hard to tame, long to render but more reactive to lignt
effects
Marc

----