POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : another abstract... : Re: another abstract... Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: another abstract...
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 15 Jun 2002 21:38:58
Message: <3d0bec32$1@news.povray.org>
>If you know a secret, I'm all ears.  I _HATE_ that stupid banner... the
only
>reason I use hometown is for the 12MB of space...

Here's the game plan.  AOL gives you seven screen names.  You only need one
to host your website though.  The other six can be completely devoted to AOL
hometown because you aren't going to store any HTML on them.  6 (screen
names) * 12 MB = 72 MB.  If you add just one page to AOL hometown, they give
you an extra 2 MB.  Create a blank HTML and name it something like dud.html.
Add that to AOL hometown under a random category for 4 MB total on your
screen name that's hosting the HTML.  That gives you 76 MB (even though it
can't be pooled collectively) total of web space, which hopefully is
sufficient.  :)

Skip