POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blurred Reflection, again (+ source) : Re: Blurred Reflection, again (+ source) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:13:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blurred Reflection, again (+ source)
From: Jong
Date: 15 Jun 2002 03:32:12
Message: <3d0aed7c@news.povray.org>
Dear TinCanMan,

 This is rather OT.  I'll be more than happy if you could tell me how you
could attach those values for your variable numbers during the animated
sequences of the Blurred Reflection.
I am learning the animation, but don't know how to add the annotations for
verifying purpose during my animation.

Thanks,

Jong
"TinCanMan" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> I have been experimenting furhter and have reached some disappointment.
The