POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blurred Reflection, again (+ source) : Re: Blurred Reflection, again (+ source) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blurred Reflection, again (+ source)
From: TinCanMan
Date: 14 Jun 2002 09:14:44
Message: <3d09ec44$1@news.povray.org>
I have been experimenting furhter and have reached some disappointment.  The
material works well with simple objects, but as the complexity of the object
increases, it gets *really* bogged down.  Transparency with more than one
sample can be a nightmare.  I'm afraid I'm going to be shelfing this project
for a while.  Feel free to adjust and experiment yourselves with the macro
and post any successes you achieve.

-tgq