POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Starship Enterprise from original series : Re: Starship Enterprise from original series Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:13:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Starship Enterprise from original series
From: Hugo
Date: 13 Jun 2002 03:31:50
Message: <3d084a66$1@news.povray.org>
Hmm, you shouldn't give up POV-Ray completely.  ;o)  Hint hint.. Seriously I
think it's a powerful language where you can do certain things very quick
and easily (with a little practice, as with everything). But I also realize
the power of polygon modellers. So, why don't you mix the two?  :o)  I've
tried and decided this is the way I'll go... However I don't use Lightwave
but Wings3d, which is a freeware polygon modeller that people say is great,
and I agree. Anyway, be sure to take advantage of your course, and I would
like to see your future work, posted here unless it's off-topic for POV-Ray
.. hrm.. :o}

Regards,
Hugo