POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Starship Enterprise from original series : Re: Starship Enterprise from original series Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:15:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Starship Enterprise from original series
From: Hugo
Date: 12 Jun 2002 07:58:34
Message: <3d07376a@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the link! You probably built the ship after some blue-prints.
What was the hardest part? It's amazing that you could do this so soon after
discovering POV-Ray.. It really looks good, actually I haven't seen better
versions of this ship in POV-Ray... Well, I love Star Trek! Will you be
doing more ships? Newer ones, perhaps?  :o)

Regards,
Hugo