POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Starship Enterprise from original series : Re: Starship Enterprise from original series Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Starship Enterprise from original series
From: Scott Gammans
Date: 12 Jun 2002 06:00:57
Message: <3d071bd9$1@news.povray.org>
The hull textures emit almost no light (0.05, to be exact). All of the
renderings are with either a single distant light source or a semi-sphere of
spotlights trained on the Enterprise from various angles. But since the
model is now out there for others to tinker with, you can light her any way
you want. :)

Scott Gammans
Washington, DC