POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Starship Enterprise from original series : Starship Enterprise from original series Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:23:52 EDT (-0400)
  Starship Enterprise from original series
From: Scott Gammans
Date: 12 Jun 2002 01:56:31
Message: <3d06e28f$1@news.povray.org>
I honestly can't remember if I ever posted a link to my website of POV-Ray
images and animations of the Starship Enterprise; my apologies if I already
did so.

Anywho...

http://www.scottgammans.com/cgi_enterprise

The project source for the Enterprise is in the povray.binaries.scene-files
newsgroup; it is also available at the website URL shown above.

Keep on Trekkin'.

Scott Gammans
Washington, DC