POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crayons (22kb) : Crayons (22kb) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  Crayons (22kb)
From: Richard Dault
Date: 11 Jun 2002 15:28:27
Message: <3d064f5b@news.povray.org>
Here is my attempt at a realistic render. I'm not satisfied with it yet.
I'd like to improve the paper's texture and get rid of the jaggies on the
black stripe (look at the cyan crayon - it doesn't show as much once I
converted to jpeg).

I also don't have any crayons to base my model on, so it's all from very
small samples on their website.

I think I'll try to convert it to IsoCSG to get better normals and textures.

For best effect, stand back about 1 meter from your screen.  :)

Info for the curious: uses 2 area lights, radiosity and focal blur -
rendered in 2h 44m on a PII450.

Enjoy,
Richard.

Post a reply to this message