POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dice (FINAL?) : Re: Dice (FINAL?) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dice (FINAL?)
From: Oldstench
Date: 10 Jun 2002 00:24:18
Message: <3d0429f2@news.povray.org>
Very, very nice Fernando.
<rant>
You know, it's really funny- I frequent forums for the Max, Brazil, and
Universe3D packages and many times I will notice people talking down on POV
users. I then see images such as this and just want to flood the forums with
links to these images just to show what truly creative and talented people
can do with this package -without the benefit of a modeller (or at most
Moray, that, while good, is not anywhere in the same league as Max etc.)- in
the vain hope of deflating their egos.
</rant>
 Ok, sorry about that. Again, really nice pic man!

-Oldstench