POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dice : Dice Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Dice
From: Fernando Gonzalez del Cueto
Date: 9 Jun 2002 03:59:53
Message: <3d030af9@news.povray.org>
Unfortunately, I don't have a real dice next to me to compare my model, but
I think my model is not too far away from a real one.

I spent a great deal of time trying to get the correct finish for the dice,
but I am still not very satisfied. What do you think could be improved.

I also tried to simulate a green velvet surface for the table, but I didn't
get good results, so I changed to glossy wood. :(

Any comments/suggestions, as always, are greatly appreciated.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'dice10_3.JPG' (102 KB)

Preview of image 'dice10_3.JPG'