POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Talking about lightsabers.. : Talking about lightsabers.. Server Time
15 Aug 2024 14:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  Talking about lightsabers..
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 8 Jun 2002 11:10:03
Message: <3d021e4b@news.povray.org>
I was a bit inspired by Episode II, so here's a quick model I did the other
night..It's supposed to look like Yodas saber, which I found some pictures
of on the net.
I got the media ideas for the blade by looking at a scene file (sabre.pov by
Kenyon Banks) I found in the newsgroups.
So far all the sabers are the same..likely to change if I get the time. The
background is some hubble picture I came across..

-Peter

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lightsaber.yoda.jpg' (14 KB)