POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : can som1 help me with making a lightsaber : Re: can som1 help me with making a lightsaber Server Time
15 Aug 2024 14:12:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: can som1 help me with making a lightsaber
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 7 Jun 2002 23:46:21
Message: <3d017e0d@news.povray.org>
"Flaming Monarch" <fla### [at] gatescom> schreef in bericht
news:3D0### [at] gatescom...
> or lightsabre as the case may be
>
> thanks
Quite some time ago, I made a Moray-model of Luke Skywalker's lightsabre
from Return Of The Jedi.  I posted the source with the image.
You can find it here: http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/10901/

cu!
--
ZK AKA SaD