POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another imitation : Another imitation Server Time
15 Aug 2024 14:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Another imitation
From: Fernando Gonzalez del Cueto
Date: 7 Jun 2002 02:06:26
Message: <3d004d62@news.povray.org>
I got inspired in the image
http://www.splutterfish.com/sf/Images/img_d03_top.jpg, and decided to try to
imitate it. I played all evening trying to duplicate the essence of that
picture, and this is what I got.

However, the shadows are getting on my nerves. I don't know why, but the
lights are symmetric (I've checked and changed things a million times), but
the shadows aren't. I'm using area lights. I decided to leave them like
this. I don't know if it is a bug....

Welll... what do you think? I got close enough? What am I missing? I'm going
to leave my computer rendering the same scene with much ambitious settings.
Let's see what we will get in the morning...

Fernando

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'marble08.JPG' (50 KB)