POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alien Landscape, v2 : Alien Landscape, v2 Server Time
15 Aug 2024 14:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Alien Landscape, v2
From: Slime
Date: 5 Jun 2002 16:33:21
Message: <3cfe7591@news.povray.org>
I'll be changing the media to actual fog next time; the turbulence in it is
practically invisible and it made the render way to slow.

I'm still not happy with the ground's normal; it just looks fake up close.

I like the alien a lot better though. I found that adding iridesence to his
eye made it look a little more realistic.

Other minor changes have been made. The next render will probably be final.
Comments/suggestions?

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'desertlandscape2.jpg' (147 KB) Download 'longrender.gif' (1 KB)

Preview of image 'desertlandscape2.jpg'
desertlandscape2.jpg

Preview of image 'longrender.gif'
longrender.gif