POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Two walk cycles : Re: Two walk cycles Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:17:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Two walk cycles
From: Slime
Date: 5 Jun 2002 02:10:33
Message: <3cfdab59@news.povray.org>
You know, that's actually starting to look pretty realistic. I think you
need to work on your model a little more - the arms and legs, especially
near the elbows and knees, look too thin, but you're really not too far from
a realistic human shape. I must say I'm impressed. The face needs some work
also, though I'm sure that must be very difficult to get looking right.

As for the walking, I'd like to see their hands in a more relaxed position
(fingers more straightened out for instance), and their arms maybe a bit
less bent; it looks like they're concentrating really hard on their walking.

BTW - the guy running behind them looks strange since his feet are lower
down than theirs are - or is that intentional? =)

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]