POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My dorm room... : Re: My dorm room... Server Time
15 Aug 2024 20:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My dorm room...
From: Slime
Date: 3 Jun 2002 14:33:00
Message: <3cfbb65c@news.povray.org>
> > remove the back walls and put the camera far away :)
> Won't work well with radiosity.  But maybe no_image will do the trick.

Don't remove the back walls; instead, set the texture of the walls (which i
assume are nothing more than a hollow box) to be transparent, and then set
the *inner* texture of them to be solid, and you can see right through them
from the outside. Theoretically, at least.

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]