POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More nuts and bolts... and washers.... : Re: More nuts and bolts... and washers.... Server Time
15 Aug 2024 14:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More nuts and bolts... and washers....
From: Fernando Gonzalez del Cueto
Date: 2 Jun 2002 13:04:23
Message: <3cfa5017@news.povray.org>
"Jaime Vives Piqueres" <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote in message
> Fernando Gonzalez del Cueto wrote:
>
> > What do you think? Did it get better? What else can I change? I know it
> > still doesn't look as good as Jaime's, but I can't tell exactly why... I
> > know it must be something related to the lighting, but I'm still no
expert
> > in that...
>
>  Hey! These are very realisitic! I think it is better in many aspects than
> my attempt. The nut model is more accurate, and the focal_blur is nicer.
> The lighting is very good, perhaps can be placed in a more interesting way
> (but don't ask how, I usually try random positions!).

Oh, el gran Jaime!

Thanks for your comments. I really tried to imitate your nut model by trial
and error, so if you think it is more accurate, it was by mistake! :)
The focal blur is nicer, because I used 120 samples, but just because I was
going to be away from my computer for a while...

Thanks again for you comments, Jaime.